In this article, you will find out how to properly choose ceramics, sanitary ware, and decorative elements to achieve a minimalist and functional bathroom. Bathrooms designed in harmony with all the construction materials, finishes, and types of equipment:
Ideas to build a minimalist bathroom with decorative details
1.Functional and simple bathroom, wood as shelf and base for a lavatory, an art box with design motif at the toilet area.
2.For a sober and elegant result: Two shades of gray and white for ceramics, equipped with bright gray and touches with bronze finishes in fittings and mirrors.
Gray bathroom with modern white tiles – Via Pinterest
- Bathrooms with textures on walls, white toilet, and mirrors without backlit frames, shelf without handles.
Bathroom walls decoration – Via:
4.Contrast colors, black hexagonal ceramic floors combined with white walls and ceilings.
- Great ceramics in floor and walls, a palette of gray colors with faucets and frames and black mirrors.
Small bathroom with gray ceramic tiles – Via: Pinterest
- Nature inside the bathroom, decoration includes grass-like floor, wood with textures of tree trunks and walls with sinuous textures simulating water waves.
Nature inspired bathroom decoration – Via: Ogovio
- Minimalist bathroom with natural tone wooden shelving built into the wall.
Wood applied to wall simple bathroom – Via: Joanna Kubieniec & Głogowscy Architektura
- Design highlights decorative construction material, wood is the main contrast element, the toilet and equipment are white.
White tiles and small wood bathroom decor – Via: Archishere.net
- Modern minimalist bathroom, sink, and toilet with square lines and large mirror behind toilets.
- Ceiling with exposed concrete texture contrast with white walls and natural tone wood.
- Textures and contrast with the rear wall and washbasin with rough lines with bathroom-style finishes, sanitary ware, and white walls.
Original bathroom design with textures decor – Via: Ahmed Morsy
- A soft contrast of water and green ceramics with walls and white bathroom equipment.
- Decoration with toilets and monochromatic tiles, shower column and modern taps.
White minimalist bathroom design – Via: Iordache Marius
- A sensation of warmth in a bathroom with light beige tiles and rustic wooden elements.
- A simple and minimalist bathroom that you can do yourself, concrete and wooden combo sink cabinet.
Simple bathroom to do yourself – Via:: Hung Le
- Black and white bathroom, a large frame containing the sink is the main decorative point of the bathroom.
White rectangular ceramics tiles in small bathroom – Via: Houzz
- Like the No.15 model, this bathroom is of the do-it-yourself type, simple and modern, combining two types of tiles in terms of shape, color, and texture.
- Decoration with contrast, black ceramic floors, and white walls, bathroom furniture with natural color wood and lime green details.
- Decoration with wooden elements. Also the ceramics background in light gray tones, good natural and artificial lighting.
- Walls with texture and concrete color, modern sanitary and equipment with wooden elements.
Concrete blocks wall in bathroom – Via: Pinterest
- Decoration with three types of coating, stone tile in shower, small gray tile shades for floors and white walls with rectangular ceramics.
- Simple decoration with minimalist style bathroom furniture, a contrast of floors and walls.
Simple design minimalist bathroom – Via 365 Design
- Beautiful bathroom finish with basic elements, take into account the details such as the choice of luminaires and decorative elements to achieve the harmony of the set.
- Use of backlit bathroom furniture, beige ceramics for a feeling of warmth in the bathroom.
Illuminated modern bathroom – Via: Le Khanh
- Combining circular shapes in wash basin and metal toilets, transparent glass ceiling fixtures.
- A contrast in the choice of toilet and sink, floors and walls with small tiles.
For more ideas please visit Design of small and medium-sized bathrooms.