We completed a list of 10 beautiful designed one-story houses made out of different construction materials applied in their structures and façade and also in the interior finishes. Each housing model seeks to inspire you to achieve your dream design.
Ten one-story house models with facade and plans
1. The main facade combines a large front frame with wooden details and hipped roofs with flat tiles.
To view the complete project of Carliste Homes please visit Design of modern house of a plant with interior decoration.
2. The exterior looks simple with stone decorations. The windows have been oriented towards a beautiful interior garden, also it has an “L” shaped plan.
To learn more about the rustic stone applied in facade and exterior of the house, please go to Design of modern house.
3. House design where polished concrete, metal, and wood have been applied in a balanced way to achieve a great result.
For more details of the Resolution 4 Architecture project, please visit: One-story L-shaped house
4. A house that can be built in a few days thanks to modules, can also be expanded according to family size.
For more details of the project please enter: Design of a T-shaped house
5. In the following model, we find almost all the design elements and construction materials of a modern house.
Modern house design that you’ll be inspiring: 5 one-story houses models
6. When there is a little space, we can still design a beautiful house open to the outside world and very naturally illuminated.
With large windows that allows obtaining an excellent interior lighting and great visuals. If you want to know a little more about this project to go to Small house plan design with great interiors.
7. If you are looking for a house where each design element and decoration invite you to peace and tranquility the following model can inspire you:
To know more about Japanese style gardens and the house decoration in general visit: Design Houses design with oriental style floor.
8. If you have a long and narrow terrain you should do the linear circulations always maintaining the orientation of the windows towards the best landscape. If we add a bold and contemporary design, we will obtain a design that resembles the following project:
To know details of this project and see all the angles of the facade design, please visit A modern one-story house design on a long plot.
9. If you want your house to look large despite the little land available, you can use some of the resources of the following design:
Check the complete project from the Modern wooden facade and one-story house plans.
10. And finally we are going to review a model of a one-story house, where construction materials and finishes are applied as bright metal plates that are developed in an irregular area, let’s see the result:
Get to know the details of this project by visiting: Modern one-story house with a facade of shiny metal plates where interior decoration has also been included.